💕𝕀𝔻𝕖𝕒 𝟙: 𝔻𝕀𝕐 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥
𝒜 𝒻𝓊𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓎𝒸𝓁𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒, 𝑒𝒸𝑜 #𝒸𝓇𝒶𝒻𝓉
- 10 inch piece of wood ( maybe something in your garage!)
- Nails or tacks ( you might have them laying around)
- Cut out a heart from paper for your template
- Optional: Glue/Clear Nail Polish
- Place cut heart on your wood (feel free to secure with painters tape)
- Hammer your nails around the heart shape to form your heart
- Gently remove your guide, if nails come out just pop back in!
- Wrap your string around the nails, there is no right or wrong way, the more layers though the better😉
- Knot at the end and you can use a bit of super glue or clear nail polish to secure the knot.
💕𝕀𝕕𝕖𝕒 𝟚: 𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖
𝒮𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝑔𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓁𝒾𝓉! #𝓈𝓂𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓈𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹
Visit the link in our bio visit our website or click the post! 👆